Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Survivors Club: The Secrets and Science that Could Save Your Life Order Now


This was an interesting and thought provoking book. Filled with true, incredible accounts from actual survivors of everything from a knitting needle accident that punctured a woman's chest to WWII Concentration Camp stories. I could not put this book down. I read parts aloud to my husband. Although other reviews called it 'verbose' I saw it as packed with factual tidbits that I found thoroughly interesting. Granted, the author re-enforces the obvious (Faith DOES have a positive impact on our lives)to the not so obvious (aviation safety tips that will definitely influence my next plane flight. I once was in a plane that quickly filled with smoke and had to deplane). I think PREPAREDNESS was the key, not a survivalist philosophy but staying in tune with the immediate physicial envirnoment around us at all times. It was simply a fascinating read. Highly recommend it to others.

Enjoy the read!Get more detail about The Survivors Club: The Secrets and Science that Could Save Your Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment