Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cheap Cyber War: The Next Threat to National Security and What to Do About It


Mr. Clark's new book is perhaps his finest. He lays out a very readable warning about the very real possibility of Cyber War. I find myself wondering ...was the Toyota breaking problem connceted to corporate cyber sabotage? What about the oil rig explosion? The fried satellite that threatens communication? The crazy 1,000 point plunge of the stock market?

The book was written as a wake up call and has certainly sounded the alarm. I can't help but wonder if or when one of the U.S. Military Drones will "accidently " fire on Iran. I will continue to look at the news differently after reading this book.

Well done Mr. Clark. I hope this administration is reading it as well.Get more detail about Cyber War: The Next Threat to National Security and What to Do About It.

No comments:

Post a Comment