Saturday, July 17, 2010

Eat Right 4 Your Type Immediately


this book is a what to and how to insight into food choices for optimal health. an easy to read and easy to understand guide for the person looking to find their strengths and weaknesses and how food impacts his/her particular blood type. finding out these things has forced me to reconsider all the things i ever thought about how to have and maintain a healthy dietary measure. i used to eat wheat and dairy just about every day, thinking it was good for me,though my body gave me obvious signs that it was quite the opposite. i continued trying to force myself into the standard pyramid food chart. this book validated my thoughts about some things that (in the past) traditional dietary molds washed over. lumping everyone in to one catogory. i reccommend this book for anyone looking to find out how to care for their particular blueprint/bloodprint.Get more detail about Eat Right 4 Your Type.

No comments:

Post a Comment