Friday, July 23, 2010

Low Price The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Expanded and Updated, With Over 100 New Pages of Cutting-Edge Content.


As some of the other reviewers here, I also thought that Tim Ferriss outsourced much of the content of this book, thereby putting in full practice what he preaches. However, I haven't read the first version of the book and therefore as a first read I found The 4-hour workweek a compelling read. I got it yesterday and could not put it down until I had finished it, a few hours later. On top of the sharing the main philosophy of the book (working effectively rather than working for the sake of hard work), I found the book choke full of resources and practical resources that would suit both an employee seeking freedom from his daily entrapment and an entrepreneur looking for some breathing air from his business.

Stefania Lucchetti
Author of "The Principle of Relevance"The Principle of RelevanceGet more detail about The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Expanded and Updated, With Over 100 New Pages of Cutting-Edge Content..

No comments:

Post a Comment