Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Buying Anticancer, A New Way of Life, New Edition


A close family member got diagnosed with cancer recently. I bought this book to help us all understand how we all can change our lifestyles to stay healthy. The book is so nicely written that I read it like a story book and could not put it down. It not only tells you what you should do, but WHY you should do it. The writer has explained all those complexities in such a way that it is very easy for a non-medical person to understand.

I consider the book to be a Godsend. There is no guarantee that anybody who follows this book will never get cancer. But at least it's a step towards a healthy and better life.

My brother's tests came out negative after only 2 cycles of chemotherapy - probably because his cancer was not that widespread, probably because he has been following the advice in the book religiously - who knows.. But I do know it has changed our lives in a big way and I hope it benefits others as well.Get more detail about Anticancer, A New Way of Life, New Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment