Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Discount How to Raise the Perfect Dog: Through Puppyhood and Beyond


I bought this book through Costco last year and recently misplaced it. I thought it was gone for good and could not find the book at any of the big box stores and this was VERY upsetting. When I ordered several new copies through Amazon, of course my missing copy showed up. That's ok.

I raise and breed Australian Shepherds. A WONDERFUL, SMART and all around perfect companion dog for most but not all families.

These dogs are not for everybody. Cesar Millan has done such amazing work rehabilitating dogs and training people that I am a TOTAL/COMPLETE fan and admirer of his method and approach to training. When this book came out I had to own it and I now own several copies to put into some Puppy packages before the puppy goes home to its new family.

I own most of his other books and videos and as soon as the paperback version of this book comes out I will include it in ALL of my puppy packages.

Right now I can only afford to put one into each "First time Aussie" new owner.

I can't say enough good things about this book.Get more detail about How to Raise the Perfect Dog: Through Puppyhood and Beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment