Friday, June 25, 2010

The Belly Fat Cure: Discover the Carb Swap System and Lose 4 to 9 lbs. Every Week This instant


This is not your usual low carb diet. This diet works! You'd be surprised how much sugar is in foods, even veggies. Also, just reading your labels, can help you make diet changes that really help. The recipes are pretty good, especially if you're accustomed to an unhealthy diet. The only thing is, I took his advice but added more fruit, veggies, and beans. I just had to cut back on some of the breads and pastas. I lost 10lbs in and a half EASILY, not even following it to the letter. Also, most of it was from my waist. I usually lose in my legs or but, and end up looking like a chicken(big belly, skinny legs). I like this diet.Get more detail about The Belly Fat Cure: Discover the Carb Swap System and Lose 4 to 9 lbs. Every Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment