Monday, June 28, 2010

Cheapest The South Beach Diet Quick and Easy Cookbook: 200 Delicious Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes or Less


I bought this to accompany the South Beach Super Charged book to have more recipes. This book compliments the Super Charged because the recipes are labeled Phase 1, 2, or 3. Having this header note takes the guess work out of can I eat this recipe now or wait till Phase 2 or 3.

Additionally, these recipes can be made to take to potluck parties that will be occuring over the summer. Now I KNOW I can eat something, feel like I'm treating myself and not slowing/stopping my weightloss.

The fact that these recipes can made in 30-minutes or less is another bonus for me. I highly recommend this cookbook. IF you are not sure, then check it out at your local library.. I always do that before buying. Enjoy!Get more detail about The South Beach Diet Quick and Easy Cookbook: 200 Delicious Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes or Less.

No comments:

Post a Comment