Thursday, May 27, 2010

Save ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income


I was slightly annoyed to realize that I had purchased this book (new) about ONE WEEK before the release of the 2nd edition. I don't think I'll be ordering the second edition anytime soon, even though the first edition was packed with helpful advice, such as: different ways to make money, ways to measure success of your blog, deciding on the type of blog platform, selecting the subject matter of your blog, tips on setting up a blog (although this is not an A to Z setup guide), tips on blog writing, buying and selling blogs, etc.

The authors are very knowledgable on the topic and do provide some references to their own sites and products as examples, but it's done in a very appropriate manner. It's a very educational and realistic portrayal of the blogging world.

In the very beginning, they are very up front about the fact that this is not some kind of get rich scheme.

I recommend the 2nd edition since it probably has more up-to-date reference, hence the loss of one star to my dated first edition (because I was sent the first edition when the new version was on it's way to the storefront within a few days).Get more detail about ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income.

No comments:

Post a Comment