Friday, May 21, 2010

Low Price Make It Fast, Cook It Slow: The Big Book of Everyday Slow Cooking


I enjoy making gourmet meals, so I found this cookbook to be a bit elementary. I was grateful for the author's witty insights and the casual ease of the book, though. I will (and have)suggested this book for people with little time to spare or people who do not share the same thrill of cooking that I have. Do not feel afraid to tweak the recipes to suit your tastes. I prefer stronger flavors in my dishes, so I add more spices. The Indian Masala (butter chicken) dish was easy and enjoyable. I also liked the Stuffed Pork Tenderloin. I use this book when I feel overwhelmed with my daily grind and do not feel like exerting energy over a meal.Get more detail about Make It Fast, Cook It Slow: The Big Book of Everyday Slow Cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment