Friday, November 5, 2010

Where To Buy The Fairy Godmothers and Other Tales


I have enjoyed all of the free fairy-tale type stories available for the Kindle. I have read many of them in the last few months, including this one. A few weeks after finishing this book, it still stands out as one of my favorites. After seeing that not very many readers have reviewed this book, I felt compelled to share my opinion. If you like to read fairy-tale type stories for children (Grimm's fairy tales and the like), then this book is highly recommended.
I also thought the themes of the stories were pretty original, when compared with other, older fairy-tales. The reader isn't always 100% sure how the story would turn out.Get more detail about The Fairy Godmothers and Other Tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment