Monday, November 29, 2010

Shop For Solve Your Child's Sleep Problems: Revised Edition: New, Revised, and Expanded Edition


After having a baby with health problems that caused him to be a "high need" baby, I was sleeping on the couch as my baby with reflux and a milk allergy slept in his swing every night. At 6 months he was waking every two hours if I was lucky, every 45 minutes if I wasn't. I was at the end of my rope and a total zombie during the day.

When my sister came to visit me and saw my desperate sleep deprived situation, she told me about this book. I decided to give it a try. It took 3 nights to get him to sleep through the night, each night being easier than the last. I was amazed! I was sure my baby would be the one that it wouldn't work for, since he is so strong willed. It has been a month now that he has been sleeping from 8:30 pm until 7 or 8 am. He is a much happier baby during the day, and I feel like I have come back to the land of the living.

You just have to remember on the first night why you are Ferberizing. You are giving your baby a gift: you are teaching him healthy sleep habits! I love Dr. Sears, and I am very much into attachment parenting...my baby hardly leaves my arms all day. But I can do a much better job now that I am getting some sleep!Get more detail about Solve Your Child's Sleep Problems: Revised Edition: New, Revised, and Expanded Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment