Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Where To Buy Delivered from Distraction


I was recently diagnosed with ADHD-PI, and this book has been an excellent resource for understanding ADD in adults. I'm only about 1/2 way through, but I'm already implementing some changes in how I run my life based in part on the information and accounts in the book, as well as discussion with my doctor.

It's particularly interesting to see both the similarities and the differences between individuals with this condition, and how even with very similar core symptoms the life outcome can be quite different from person to person based upon environment, personality, and capability. So far the book has been a jumping off point for me to really think about how ADD has affected me, what about that I want to change, and what I can do to make any changes easy to implement and hard to avoid. Definitely put this on your list if you have, suspect you have, or know someone who has ADD.Get more detail about Delivered from Distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment