Thursday, October 21, 2010

Molto Gusto: Easy Italian Cooking Best Quality


I had previously purchased and enjoyed Mario's Molto Italiano book. So far I have been very impressed with the simplicity of the recipes in Molto Gusto. I feel many of these dishes can be made on weeknights, something that is not always the case with celebrity chef books. The photos are beautiful and inspiring.

The pizza section alone is worth the price of the book. The crust is delicious and easy to make using Mario's technique. I used my regular frying pan to cook the dough instead of Mario's specialty griddle and it worked fine. I also tried Mario's suggestion of freezing the pizza dough and can say that it works great. I placed the frozen dough (no toppings) in the oven for 10 min at 300F before proceeding with Mario's ingredients and cooking instructions. This makes it easy to have homemade pizza from scratch on weeknights. The basic tomato sauce recipe in the Molto Italiano book makes a great sauce! Good cooking everyone!Get more detail about Molto Gusto: Easy Italian Cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment