Friday, October 8, 2010

25 Language Phrasebook: German, French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, ... Chinese, Indonesian, Malay, and Thai. Decide Now


We just finished traveling around the world, and I wish I'd seen this before we left! No, it's not a thorough language guide, but I just downloaded it to my iPhone and now have several phrases plus background information on pronunciation and grammar in 25 languages! We could've used it for Spanish, French, Arabic, Indonesian and Korean all in this one trip. For one cent (yes, that's what they billed my credit card!), I can't complain a bit.Get more detail about 25 Language Phrasebook: German, French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Czech, Polish, Hungarian, ... Chinese, Indonesian, Malay, and Thai..

No comments:

Post a Comment