Friday, September 10, 2010

Cheap Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream


I just finished Radical: Taking Back Your Faith From the American Dream by David Platt I was part of a sneak preview program from the publisher Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream. I don't normally do book promotion or even reviews without the publisher providing a free copy but the title of this one captured my imagination.

I have long wondered why God chose to have my spiritual journey happen in the United States, the wealthiest nation in the world. I can only surmise that any American Christian is called to be a giver. Why else would God surround us with wealth in a world where the disparity between us and the rest of the world is so daunting? David Platt touches on this idea and hints at much more in Radical. After only one chapter, provided as part of the preview, I was hooked and purchased the book.

Full review: [...]Get more detail about Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment