Thursday, September 9, 2010

Buying The Male Brain


First, yeah, this is a short book per all the jokes you might expect. Second, if the author set out to prove that men think about more than sex, I think she failed. I was hoping for something more than that. OK, it's not entirely about how often men think about sex, but it's largely about inter-personal relationships. I was hoping for a wider range of subjects.

It's certainly a fun, easy read, and would probably help anyone with a male partner who finds herself yelling "Why do you do that?!" in frustration. But it's short and rather anecdotal, making it a little more simplistic than the male brain actually is.

In fairness, I haven't read _The Female Brain_ yet, and I suspect they're best read together. But I enjoyed this one enough to pick up a copy of that, too.Get more detail about The Male Brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment