Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cheapest Raising Happiness: 10 Simple Steps for More Joyful Kids and Happier Parents


Obviously, I'm not the only one who thinks Carter's book is terrific, and the reviews below mention some of the best qualities of Raising Happiness. But I'd like to add one more point. Carter encourages perfectionists to break the habit. Her descriptions of the dangers of a faultless life are compelling, but she also takes the next step by admitting her own parental shortcomings. I may not have a PhD on the topic, but Carter's transparency gives me hope that I'll be able to increase the happiness quotient in my house even if... strike that! ... increase the happiness quotient in my house BECAUSE we will never approach perfection. (Told you I am still recovering!)Get more detail about Raising Happiness: 10 Simple Steps for More Joyful Kids and Happier Parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment