Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ultrametabolism: The Simple Plan for Automatic Weight Loss Review


I ordered this book because it seemed interesting and I was willing to give it a try. I was very dissapointed. The end result: It did not do anything for me. The recipes called for ALOT of nuts..like 3.25lbs. in ONE WEEK!!I don't care for nuts. Also, you use alot of soy milk and soy yogurt which I also don't like. And too much fish..I don't like that either. Although we are not allergic to those foods, the recipes are NOT family friendly. The book had a list of foods to eat and foods not to eat and then had a bunch of recipes. It was not clear if you HAD to use those recipes or could you just make up your own using whatever foods you liked as long as you stuck to the foods on the list. I e-mailed the web site to ask them that question and of course, no response. They could have skipped all the scientific stuff in the beginning of the book and should have gotten straight to the point. The book would have only been about 3 chapters then. I eat alot of all natural and organic foods anyway so I don't see where this book would have helped me. It would probably be a good book for people who eat too much processed foods, otherwise I would not recommend this book .Get more detail about Ultrametabolism: The Simple Plan for Automatic Weight Loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment