Monday, August 16, 2010

Purchase Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability


I bought this book to help me with a project at work. I'm not an IT person but have somehow managed to get involved in an IT development project that requires me to focus on the user experience for a new system we're developing. We all know - on some level - what annoys us when we're searching the internet, but we don't always know why it's annoying. Or we don't always recognise why some sites are almost a pleasure to browse. This book has helped me understand some of the fundamental, common sense practices that make the difference between a good browsing experience and an annoying (or downright bad) one. It's an easy read that uses practical screen samples to demonstrate what it's saying. I've found it very useful and it has definitely made me look at my project in a different way.Get more detail about Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability.

No comments:

Post a Comment